Wednesday, November 09, 2011
This arrogant waste of space went before Congress on Tuesday November 8, 2011, and said again about how he didn't know about Fast and Furious. Multiple emails stated otherwise. I do not believe that he had no idea about this international operation, and that is was run solely by his underlings. So either he is incompetent, or just didn't give a crap about what crosses his desk (unless it deals with race of course). When asked about whether he has spoken to Border Agent Brian Terry's family this was his response:
So, this administration will place a personal phone call to the American born terrorist Samir Kahn's family to apologize for firing a Hell-fire missile down his throat when he was driving through the desert with Anwar al-Awlaki, but they can't be bothered to call the family of the brave man doing his duty to protect our southern border? What the hell is wrong with this picture? How can he say that there is no proof that the guns used in this shooting can be directly tied to Fast and Furious, even though they traced the weapons to our own files? Of course he fell back on the administration's usual defense of "It's Bush's fault", stating that the program started under Bush. While parts of the operation did, the difference is that Bush's program was coordinated with the Mexican government. Fast and Furious was not.
I came across this statement a little while ago: Holder said he is awaiting a report from the Justice Department's inspector general before deciding whom to discipline for the Fast and Furious fiasco. So far, several people involved with the program have been reassigned, and the ATF's acting director, Ken Melson, has resigned. ~The Christian Science Monitor
I have an idea, let's start with his job. He's the boss there. He is a disgrace to this nation, and worse yet a danger all around, and needs to be relieved of his position NOW!!!