Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sheila Jackson Lee just can't help herself...





As a Right-Wing blogger, this recent rant of Sheila Jackson Lee, really drives me crazy. This woman is obsolete, yet has a position of power and influence. It's almost sad really, if not for the simple fact that it seems she has an unending stream of hatred pouring out of her face on a daily basis. On The Tavis Smiley show on September 26th, she said the following:



Last time I checked we have something here in America called Free Speech Sheila. I can say almost anything I damn well please, without giving any thought to their consequences. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You are a typical race baiting Congressional Black Caucus member who has failed so miserably in your district, that you have to blame almost everything and everyone on some trumped up race charge. I sent a nice letter to your pal Rep. Maxine Waters recently in regards to her "Go to Hell" comment, yours will be coming soon, with a short reminder of what the 1st Amendment of the United States Constitution says. You don't have to like what I say, and I sure as hell don't like what you say, but you have every right to be mean and hateful as you want. I have the same right to call you out on your racist rants.

0 comments: