Monday, August 13, 2012

The Sympathizer-In-Chief is at it again...


~Getty Images


I was not initially going to comment about Huma Abedin, the wife of the disgraced Rep. Anthony Weiner, but this crap about her probable family ties with the Muslim Brotherhood is really ticking me off! Why she is in a position of influence to the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and there are possible ties to the MB is beyond me, considering that when I applied for my first security clearance (Top Secret - SSBI) at 18, the government not only looked all the way back into my childhood (my family was stationed in Turkey for two years from my ages 7-9), they also looked 5 layers deep into my dad, stepmother, grandparents, friends, and neighbors lives. Why? To see if there is any chance of me being bribed, blackmailed, or abducted for national security reasons. They look at EVERYTHING!!! Anyone who went through this process knows what I'm talking about. So why pray tell is our illustrious Commander-In-Chief, once again bowing down to Muslim insecurities, and snubbing his nose at other people of faith? And don't give me any crap about how Islam is a religion of peace. I lived in a Muslim country for two years, right across the street from a Turkish school. I know what they taught there, and trust me when I say, we are the infidels, and they want to dominant by submission or by the sword. He is a sympathizer to their cause, and God forbid he offend them in any way. I'm completely ticked at his hosting yet another Ramadan dinner and this year praising Huma as an "American Patriot", while telling those of Christian faith to shove it. If he wonders why people don't believe he is the Christian he claims to be, it's because he doesn't carry himself as a Christian does.

Rep. Michele Bachmann is doing her job in looking into this, and this nation should be thanking her, not ignoring the warning signs again!!! Will someone please remind me again why the president needed to fundamentally transform America, if he was supposed to take the utmost pride in our nation? Why did he spend his first six months telling the world what a mean country we are, and that we are no longer a super power? Why is it his wife can say that this is a downright mean country, and that the only reason she is proud of America now, is because her husband is President of the United States, and we're just supposed to be in awe of her and deal with it? If we're so horrible and mean, and intolerant, then please President Obama and First Lady, pack your bags and get ready to vacate 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. While you're at it, read Vince Flynn's first book, Transfer of Power. It is a perfect example of what happens when you let the wrong people get too close. Huma and her family are the wrong people, and you are too blind to see it. You Mr. President and your policies are putting us in danger, and because you can't stand us stuffy, hateful, bigoted, homophobic Americans, who cling to our bibles and our guns, please leave and don't let the doors of the White House hit you on your way out...

1 comments:

Diana said...

Again, right on, Danielle...I love your writing...I know this is a late comment, but I just discovered your blog tonight, and so now I've subscribed and am reading as many as I can ;-)

I am troubled by Huma Abedin and how close she is to Clinton (and will be even closer if, God forbid, Hillary runs). However, worse than that, Obama has several (6 I believe) staffers in high places (even in Homeland Security)--these 6 men 'advise' the president of the United States--and they are all associated with ISNA, which is a Muslim Brotherhood front.

Like you, I wonder how these folks passed the type of investigation into their background that you describe...then I wonder, were these some of Obama's "executive order" appointments, where he pretends he's an emperor instead of a president--that he works for himself not for the people of the USA.... but for whatever reason, our country has seen fit to elect this man twice--and he's an empty suit...a "manchurian candidate."